eGO Real Estate platform updates – January 2018
- The Marital Status field has been added to the available listing fields for the Contact fill rate.
- You can set up more than one language for a Contact. The preferred language will always be the first on the chosen language’s list. If you want to set a new preferred language, just select the option next to the language.
- If there are no associated Opportunities when registering a presentation, a popup will be opened to search and select an Opportunity.
- The option “Match with all opportunities” has been added to the “Associate a Property to an Opportunity” button.
- Price and Source / Sub Origin fields have been added to the field listing associated to the Property fill rate.
- Filling rate was implemented for Sale, Rent and Listing
- The permission to Change Status to Won/Lost has been divided into two new permissions:
– Change Status to Won – allows you to change the Opportunity’s status to Won.
– Change Status to Lost – allows you to change the Opportunity’s status to Lost.
- A new permission that allows users to manage types of tasks has been created. To perform this management, users must activate the permission Manage task types.
- When sending an email through eGO, you can choose different senders:
– Company Email: Email registered in the company’s settings.
– User Email: eGO user’s email.
– Custom Email: Customize the sender’s name and email.
- The possibility of receiving a copy of the email in CC is now available.